Event Information

Sample Event

Join us on sample date

 Join us for the Third Annual

Love of Lungs 

Tennis and Pickleball Event

Saturday, October 28th

Sponsored by the Big Canoe Racquet Club 

8:45 Registration

9:00- 11:30 play followed by lunch and Silent Auction

Take ADVANTAGE of the opportunity to help supply much needed funding to continue medical advancements. In the past couple of years we have seen amazing breakthroughs for 90% of CF mutations. The remaining 10% of people with CF are still struggling daily to stay ahead of this disease before their lung function becomes crippling.

Lets hit a WINNER and meet the $25,000 goal because each of those lungs belongs to a person just as precious to their family and friends as your family is to you! We are excited to announce that once again this year we have an anonymous donor that is matching the first sponsorships up to $2,500. 

There’s a position for everyone on the TEAM- Make a Donation, Jump in and Play, Become a Sponsor, or  Donate a Silent Auction item.   

Your Participation Matters! We don’t want to treat CF; We Want to SMASH CF. 

The Time is Now- Together we can FUND a CURE!

For Information Contact Big Canoe Racquet Club 706-268-3367

Chris 770-355-8279  

Sue 678-313-1556  email: suellowe@gmail.com