Join us on sample date
- Drink responsibly: We encourage you to designate a driver in your group to be responsible for safely driving you and your friends home at the end of the event. We are currently working with the participating venues to provide free soft drinks for designated drivers throughout the event. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!
- Attire: Casual.
- Registration: Show up at Lansdowne Pub at 11am sharp to get your goodies and start the day off right. Registration will last until 12pm
- Weather: Crawl for a Cure will take place whether rain, snow, sleet or shine.
- Invite: We encourage you to SPREAD THE WORD to all family, friends, coworkers, strangers, etc. The more the merrier!
- Walking: All venues are within walking distance of each other -- no need for cars, cabs, limos or pedicabs!
- Identification: Bring a valid I.D. (must be 21 years or older to participate).
- Uber/Taxi: If you need a safe ride home, don't hesitate to utilize Uber or a taxi. You can use your Uber app or call Boston Cab at (617) 536-5010 to hail a taxi.